Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA)
The New Wave Design and Verification Fibre Channel – Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) core provides a complete layer 4 solution for FC-RDMA. The core provides sequence processing, external memory controllers, DMA controllers, buffer management, and an AXI (or PCIe) user interface.
When used in conjunction with the New Wave DV FC Layer 1 / Layer 2 core the New Wave cores provide an integrated hardware solution for the FC-RDMA network stack.
Get This IP Core Pre-Loaded on the Following FPGA Card:
- FC-RDMA compliant interface with hardware based offload
- Hardware DMA engines with LUN mapping
- FCP Data IU offloaded in hardware
- Supports 1/2/4/8/16G data rates
- Configurable number of ports in a single FPGA
- AXI-based host interface for embedded or PCIe based processors
- Increased performance with hardware-based FC-RDMA offload
- Hardware-based Data IU mapping and host DMA setup
- Leverage proven technology for standard interface implementation
- Avionics vehicle and mission systems
- Industrial/Machine vision systems