CaptureEPON™ 10G EPON Capture & Record System
*This product is no longer recommended for new designs.
The CaptureEPON system is a packet capture and recorder system developed to meet the interface and bandwidth needs of 10G EPON. The CaptureEPON system is able to simultaneously monitor upstream and downstream traffic and delivers high performance packet capture in real time. It uses a unique method of acquiring incoming signal lock of current ONU sender at time of transmission, capture does not depend on allocated transmit schedule. In addition to supporting PCAP Next Generation file format, the CaptureEPON system features a low latency, multi-threaded DMA host interface optimized for small packets. This enables applications to truly harness the power of multi-core systems for further data analysis.
The CaptureEPON system is available with a high-level application API and drivers for Linux. The CaptureEPON system is fully integrated with the popular Wireshark network protocol analyzer, it provides a powerful tool for network administrators to easily leverage their team’s existing expertise, increasing efficiency in diagnosing network issues.
- Quad SFP+ ports supporting optical connectors
- IRIG-A, B, and G time synchronization
- PCAP Next Generation file format
- Programmable capture size and hardware filters
- Low latency, multi-threaded DMA host interface
- Full bandwidth 10G EPON
- Fully integrated with Wireshark network protocol analyzer
- Supports TAP network sniffing and recording
- High level API enabling quick integration with applications
Quad 10 Gigabit EPON SFP+ ports
IRIG-A, B, and G time synchronization via a front panel SMA connector
128 programmable 5-tuple filters
PCAP Next Generation format or raw data format
x8 PCI Express Gen 3
PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification, Rev 2.0 IEEE
Operating: 0 to 50˚ C
- Upstream/Downstream network traffic capture
- 10G EPON data recorder
- Latency measurement and analysis
- Network security