New Wave DV’s Acquisition of FlightWire
New Wave DV is excited to announce the acquiring of FlightWire. We welcome the top-tier people and products of FlightWire in joining the New Wave DV ecosystem.
As of May 4th, 2020 New Wave Design and Verification, LLC. acquired FlightWire Technology, Inc, a principal provider of 1394b AS5643 (Mil1394) solutions in the Mil1394 sustainment and laboratory equipment market. “By joining forces with New Wave DV, a recognized leader in Mil1394 embedded and test interface hardware, we are creating endless potential in the aerospace and defense market. Together we will provide a one-stop shop for sustainment and laboratory equipment, flight hardware, and FPGA IP along with testing, validation and training services,” stated Richard Mourn, former President of FlightWire. Since, Mourn has joined New Wave DV as the Product Line Director of Mil1394.
The acquisition of FlightWire aligns with New Wave DV’s focus on products and services for the Defense/Aerospace high-speed serial interface market.
Where are FlightWire products now?
New Wave DV is focused on a seamless transition for FlightWire products. Below is a list of all products being added to the New Wave DV product line, previously available by FlightWire. New Wave DV has a calculated interest in continuing to support and improve these products for the future.
- iRepeater Handheld Test Module (FW-IRB400-SK)
- Mil1394 Single Node Repeater (FW-MIL-1CH3-R-400)
- Mil1394 Dual Quad-Port Repeater/Hub (FW-MIL-2X4HUB19-400T-2)
- Copper IEEE-1394b SFP (FW-SFP-1394B)
- Fiber Optic IEEE-1394b SFP (FW-SFP-FO-1394B)
- Triple-Port 1394b PCIe OHCI Adapter Card (FW-1x-PCIe-400)
- 9-Port Mil1394 PCIe OHCI Adapter Card (FW-3x-PCIe-400T)
- Triple-Port 1394b PCI OHCI Adapter Card (FW-32-PCI-400)
- 9-Port Mil1394 PMC OHCI Adapter Card (FW-3x-PMC-400T)
Want to know more? Get answers.
Reach out to us via phone at +1-952-224-9201 with any questions you may have, or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get you an answer as soon as possible!