Anonymous Subscriber Messaging (ASM)
The New Wave Design and Verification Fibre Channel – Anonymous Subscriber Messaging (ASM) core provides a complete Layer 4 solution for FC-ASM. The core provides sequence processing, label lookup, internal memory label mapping, external memory controllers, DMA controllers, buffer management, and an AXI (or PCIe) user interface.
When used in conjunction with the New Wave DV FC Layer 1 / Layer 2 core the New Wave cores provide an integrated hardware solution for the FC-ASM network stack.
Get This IP Core Pre-Loaded on the Following FPGA Card:
- FC-ASM compliant interface with hardware based offload
- Hardware DMA engines with message label mapped buffers
- Receive and transmit functions offloaded in hardware
- Supports 1/2/4/8/16G data rates
- Configurable number of ports in a single FPGA
- AXI-based host interface for embedded or PCIe based processors
- Increased performance with hardware-based FC-ASM offload
- Hardware-based message label filtering and host DMA setup
- Leverage proven technology for standard interface implementation
- Avionics vehicle and mission systems
- Industrial/Machine vision systems